D Series Off Road Driving Simulation
D Series is an off road driving simulation with custom track editor built into the Steam Workshop. It was originally released in 2015 and completely rebuilt for 2017 with all new vehicles and a custom track editor. The simple in-game track editor will allow you to create custom Race Tracks, Rock Crawling Rubicons and Off Road Fun Parks in minutes and even share them on the Steam Workshop. So sit down, strap in and see if you have what it takes to tame these wild off road machines. Built for today's high tech Force Feedback steering systems and Available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
D Series Current Features
- In game Custom Track Editor with ability to share to the Steam Workshop
- 4 Sample MyTracks (Examples for the custom track editor to show you how the tracks are made)
- Realistic off road physics and tire model
- DirectX Force Feedback calculated from proper vehicle geometry (with applicable FFB steering wheels)
- 8 different Vehicles (SST, Pro2, Pro4, Rock Crawler, DKart Lite, DKart Pro, Rally Car and a Monster Truck)
- 6 default tracks
- Day/Afternoon/Evening/Night Lighting
- dirt/mud accumulation
- 50+ different vehicle tuning adjustments
- Adjustable vehicle setups with the ability to share
Official D SERIES Off Road Trailer
Purchase D Series Off Road Driving Simulation on STEAM
D Series OFF ROAD Driving Simulation is Officially sold through Steam. You must have a Steam Account to Purchase, play and use the Workshop for the game.
If you already have a STEAM account please visit our steam store page
by clicking Image below.
If you do not have a free Steam account I recommend you sign up today. STEAM has thousands of wonderful games and a great community.
You can download a Free Steam Account in the Green Link below